About The Product
- The principal image under the supervision of Kodo Hokari, Japanese sculptor of Buddhist statue.
- Made of one piece of spruce plain wood and has a soft woodgrain feeling.
- Made carefully by skilled craftsmen one by one along with Kodo Hokari’s greatest care.
- The round pedestal shaped like lotus flower and the halo has elaborate and delicate carvings.
- Easy to enshrine to modern alter and miniature Buddhist alter.
Details: This is made of natural wood, therefore there are individual differences in grain and color. This will gradually change the color in amber over time and have depth to its color and not show the original grain.
Item Condition: New